The End Records Spring Sampler Donations To Benefit Japanese Earthquake Victims
The End Records announces its Spring ’11 Sampler today. This FREE Sampler features 12 tracks from our current roster at The End Records, including previously unreleased tracks from Anvil, Goes Cube, Braveyoung, Too Late The Hero, Novembers Doom and Dir En Grey, one of our artists based in Japan. The band, who was luckily unharmed by the recent earthquakes and subsequent tsunami, were in the studio recording new music when the natural disaster unfolded.
The End staff was extremely relieved to learn that their friends Dir En Grey and other colleagues in Japan are safe, but are keeping those less fortunate in their thoughts and prayers. As result of the recent catastrophe, the label has decided to accept donations on behalf of anyone wishing to download the free sampler. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to victims in Japan via the American Red Cross, and no donation is too small.
To download The End Records Spring ’11 Sampler and make a donation to help the earthquake/tsunami victims in Japan, please click HERE
Track listing is as follows:
1. Anvil – Juggernaut Of Justice
2. Helloween – Are You Metal?
3. Dir En Grey- Hageshisa to, Kono Mune no Naka de Karamitsuita Shakunetsu no Yami (Live)
4. Danzig – Juju Bone
5. Goes Cube – The Ban Has Been Lifted
6. Kvelertak – Ulvetid
7. Vreid – Wolverine Bastards
8. Braveyoung – The Light Narrows
9. Too Late The Hero – Statement Of Purpose
10. Tarja – Falling Awake
11. Solefald – Norron Livskunst
12. Novembers Doom – Of Age And Origin (A Violent Day)